Deborah Interviewed by Cheryl Rogers of
New Christian Books Online Magazine
Q. What is your name?
A. My name is Deborah H. Bateman.
Q. Tell us something about yourself.
A. I was born and raised in South Carolina. I have a background of working in the Telecommunications field for over twenty years for BellSouth. I have been writing blogs etc. for a little over a year. I am a wife of thirty seven years, a mother of two grown daughters, and a grandmother to five grandchildren.
Q. What is the name of your book?
A. The name of my book is The Book of Ruth-A Story of Love and Redemption.
Q. Tell us a little bit about your book.
A. It is a Daily-Bible-Reading Study of The Book of Ruth. It is a beautiful love story from the Bible that shows how God can take someone from a not so good background and transform their lives into something beautiful and useful for His service.
Q. Why did you write this book?
A. I like to study the Bible and share it with people. The book of Ruth is one of my favorite books in the Bible. I love the way it demonstrates the sovereignty of God in Ruth and Naomi’s life.
Q. What are some of the benefits for the reader of your book?
A. Some of the benefits of reading The Book of Ruth-A Story of Love and Redemption are:
- Learning about the sovereignty of God and seeing how He works things out in our lives.
- Seeing and understanding God’s favor in Ruth’s life and ultimately in our own life.
- One of my favorite scriptures is Romans 8:28 For we know that all things work together for good to them that love the Lord, to those who are called according to His purpose. In the book of Ruth we see how God works everything out in her life for her good and God’s glory.
Q. What are your next projects?
A. My next projects are:
- I plan to publish The Book of Ruth-A Story of Love and Redemption in paperback.
- I also, plan to publish my next book which will be The Book of Esther.
- I am taking things one day at a time and will see where the Lord leads me next. I am open to His leadership, guidance, and direction in my life, ministry, and in what He would have me to do next concerning publishing the my future books, eBooks, etc.
Q. Where can readers learn more about you and your book?
A. You can check out my websites and blogs.
My Author Website is http://www.deborahhbateman.com
Christian Daily Resources is the main site for my Christian Online Ministry at: http://www.christiandailyresources.com
Daily-Bible-Reading is the Bible Study blog at: http://www.daily-bible-reading.com
Bible Verse Tweet is the Daily Bible Verse blog at: http://www.bibleversetweet.com
**This interview was published in December 2011 on New Christian Books Online Magazine