These are the top ten posts for the past year from March 2015 – March 2016. I have re-shared some of them recently since they were your favorites. If you missed any of these now is your chance to read them.
- “Remember to Give Thanks” (Numbers 11)
- “7 Things God Hates” (Proverbs 6:16-19)
- “Hear My Cry, Oh LORD” (Psalm 28:1-9)
- “Come Before His Presence with Thanksgiving” (Psalm 95:1-6)
- “Words of Wisdom from a Mother to Her Son” (Proverbs 31:1-9)
- “God Has Not Given Us the Spirit of Fear” (2 Timothy 1:7)
- “God Loves Us” ( John 3:16-17)
- “Jesus Talks about the End of Time” (Matthew 24:1-35)
- “Parable of the Talents” (Matthew 25:14-30)
I hope you enjoyed revisiting some of your favorite posts.
About the book:
The Book of Matthew: Life of Jesus Christ is a Daily Bible Reading Study by Deborah H. Bateman, which takes you through the book of Matthew. The book of Matthew is the first book in the New Testament of the Bible. It begins with the genealogy of Jesus Christ and His birth.
The Book of Matthew goes into Jesus’ ministry on earth, including the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus’ parables, and Jesus’ final days, including His death, burial, and resurrection. The book concludes with the great commission.
The Book of Matthew: Life of Jesus Christ includes fifty-seven daily devotionals which contain a brief commentary, the daily Bible Scripture, a few questions to think about, and a prayer of the day. It is a great book for individual daily devotions or a group Bible study.
Go to: http://tinyurl.com/d2fnadb
Get your copy now!
PS. Thank you for coming to DeborahHBateman.com to study the Bible with us. Come back again tomorrow. Please invite your friends and family to join us for Bible Study.